Friday, June 14, 2013

My Scraps & More Sketch # 33

Welcome to your Friday and another fun sketch here at My Scraps!! This weekend my only daughter graduates from High School. While it is defiantly a bittersweet time, it is also another one of those moments where I am thankful I scrapbook. I know that I will have some wonderful photos to create lasting memories of this special time. Moments big or small, all are scrap worthy. Here are some of those captured on paper by our design team using this week's sketch...




                                                 Tammi Bennett


                                                 Tracy Rhodes


                                                Audrey Yeager


                                                 Wendi Robinson


                                                Missy Whidden

Enjoy your weekend and take lots of pictures!!!



2 comments :

  1. Another great sketch with equally great interpretations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each of these layouts are just stunning ladies!!! Beautiful work and a super sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!